This week is a long weekend holiday in Malaysia: 1st May is Labour Day and 3rd May is Wesak Day (public holiday falls on a Sunday will get a replacement holiday on Monday). So during that week, my husband and I are planning to go on a short trip to Malacca for 3 days 2 nights stay at my uncle’s place.
So sharing with you what items I will normally take along with me when I travel outstation:
1. My Facial Cleansers: Cleansing, Toner, Moisturizer, Serum
2. Face Sunblock
3. Eye Gel for my delicate undereye bags
4. My Make Up products: Concealer, eye brow pencil, eyeliner gel, eyeliner pencil, mascara, eye lash curler, lip balm, make up remover
5. Travel size hair shampoo, hair serum, comb
6. Deodorant & perfume
7. Toothpaste & toothbursh
8. Hair wax (yes, I’m sharing with my husband)
9. Body lotion
10. Eye drops & vicks inhaler (for my stuffy nose)
And of course, not forgetting my sunglasses!
How about you? What make up products do you normally pack with you when you’re go travelling?
Have a good long weekend ahead!